05 April 2014

Kristine has something to say about the new book!

  Kristine L. Adams, co-author of American Tribal Style® Vol. 1, posted a greeting on her blog; From the Belly of a Traveler. You can visit her here.

 Nice to hear from you K! See you soon.

I am so super proud

to announce that this work of love and devotion that was created by my master and mentor Carolena Nericcio-Bohlman and myself is now on the market and ready for ordering!

We put so much time into this beauty, a dance bag companion for you to carry with you always.
It's available in hard copy and ebook, and international friends it is a new printing on demand format so that it prints near you to save shipping costs! 
I can't wait to get one of my very own! 
This is what we looked like while working on it:
and this is what we needed when done:
I've been in this magical ladies presence for a long time, 
and I love her more than words can say, so I won't even try. <3 div="">

No comments: