19 February 2013

1 day and counting...

OK folks, I'm shredded.

I have been working on the Kickstarter campaign (with the help of Jennifer Nolan of Tamarind Tribal and Deanna Padron Freeman of Devyani) for the last six months. We launch tomorrow, 20 Feb at 9am PST.

I feel like I have been chasing my tail since 1 Jan; my time looks like this ...

wake up drink tea check email answer immediate emails archive anything that requires thought (you know who you are, apologies) check FCBD® facebook page check carolena.nericcio facebook page check Devotion facebook page outline a topic for the Blog write something clever on FCBD® facebook page post an engaging comment on carolena.nericcio facebook see how many more people (fingers crossed) have accepted invitation on Devotion facebook where is the cat?! say good bye to Loretta and the cat drive to the FCBD® Studio say hello to Kae and Julie find out what's going on brainstorm solutions to the current problem answer phone explain that I can't have a coherent conversation right now but can I help with something anyway? drink tea stretch briefly before sitting back down at the keyboard Skype with Megha about the ATS® book project outline ideas get overwhelmed set a follow-up date for the next convo answer more emails check FCBD® facebook page check carolena.nericcio facebook page check Blog for comments eat tinkle get ready for weekly check-in phone call with Jen and Deanna about KickStarter feel impotent because I can't get enough done in one day thank Jen and Deanna greet students as they arrive for class try to appear calm and professional despite rabid chipmunk running on wheel in my head update fcbd.com accept invitation to high profile gig feel better momentarily check email feel overwhelmed again drive home to Loretta and the cat ask Loretta about her day tell her about my day pet the cat pour glass of wine pour another glass of wine put on PJs get in bed read a few pages sleep ... start again

Tomorrow my Blog will move to Kickstarter where you'll be able to read my daily posts for the duration of the fundraiser (20 Feb-20 Mar) once you make a pledge and claim your reward. The pledges range from $10 to $5000 (for the truly compassionate, one of the pledges provides me with Peace of Mind.) I hope you love the rewards too, because I'm really excited about them I tried to create rewards that I would want if I were you. Please pledge early because if we get enough attention, KickStarter will flag us as a success story and put us on the main page. You don't pay for the pledge until we reach our goal of $20,000 so you aren't out-of-pocket for another month, if you're budgeting around a show or fundraiser.
Please join me on KickStarter tomorrow and thanks for your support!

No comments: